Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Why blog??

Why do people blog? What is the purpose?? Is there any reason for it. If you have to ask this question, then you obviously have no opinion and your life is probably really boring. No offense... I appreciate blogging, especially because print writing is a dying industry. We live in a world now where we depend on internet and technology. Everything has become viral. Dating, school, even doctor's appointments are all on the web now. The internet and blogging has opened up so many career opportunities for people and also given them an outlet to express what they are feeling. I blog because I have a voice, an opinion, and good advice that desperately needs to be heard (or technically read). I hope that not only one day will I entertain and positively influence people, but maybe even brighten a person's day by the thing that makes me happy. Writing.

1 comment: