Thursday, September 12, 2013

My love triangle... wait, pentagon!

Have you ever been in love with two at the same time? I know I have. And I never have been able to choose just one. Both add so much benefit to my life!! But I must admit, at one point I totally hated one and loved the other. One offered such support and made me feel fabulous. The other made me feel so comfortable and I could be myself with them. I knew I couldn’t continue this love triangle, but at some point I gave up on the one who supported me. One day I woke up and realized I just wanted to be free. I started to hate the one that supported me and I wanted to forget all about my previous love and start fresh. My affair started with my new love. I wore out my new love until I had a hole in them. Oh yeah—by the way, I’m talking about clothes! :) Jeans totally made me feel fabulous, and leggings made me comfortable. There is just something so amazing about an amazing pair of leggings that makes me not want to ever take them off!! My favorite pair is probably going to fall apart if I wear them one more time. Once I realized how amazing it is to wear leggings every single day, I began to loath jeans for some strange reason, like they had done me so wrong like cheated on me or killed my dog or something! Every time a person even talked about jeans I was obligated to say the statement “I hate jeans!” It was rather strange how much I detested jeans. But something changed. One day, I had purchased two pairs of colored denim pants from Forever 21. These pants felt amazing!! These pants were actually called jeggings. The jegging: the jean legging. This creation changed my life. It was the perfect marriage of my two loves! This began my reformation and reconciliation back to jeans. Is it strange to have such deep thoughts and opinions about clothing? Do most people just wake up and put on whatever is clean in their closet? Is this normal to have such attachments to inanimate items? I don’t know, but all I know is I’m glad to end my beef with jeans. I loves me some clothes, and if loving them is wrong, I don’t want to be right! But my first two true loves will never be able to be replaced… dresses and shoes! To discuss that I will hold off on for a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment